Trip date and time: 8 am to 3 pm, seven days a week
What to bring: Torch, waterproof jackets, warm clothes, hiking shoes, hat, sunblock and sunglasses.
Kloofs Corner is a hike for the true adrenaline junkie. This one is not for the faint-hearted as there are sections that need to be climbed. There is a chain to help you get to the top, but you need to have upper body strength. I assure you my explanation of the hike is not just to scare you, it is intense and requires advanced climbing skills. Before you hike this, an in-depth assessment will be conducted to ensure you are capable.
Transport arrives to take you to the hike.
As you arrive your guide will then start off the journey and guide you up the path.
Kloofs Corner hike is about 3 hours to the top of the Mountain.
After conquering Table Mountain you can sit back and relax have a look around and take a seat. This is where we smile, laugh and feel good about everything we have done, achieved and cherish the moment above the mountain.
The cost is included ito the package
We will make our way back to the car and get you home safely.
Whats included in the hike:
- Your local professional tour guide.
- Water bottle for each guest. Alocal provides reusable bottles to reduce plastic wastage.
- Transport from a central point in Cape Town. The location that suits you will be chosen.
- Snacks such as fruit, bars, and peanuts. Please feel free to request anything specific.
- Picnic blanket to sit on at the top of Table Mountain.
The hike takes less than 3 - 4 hours to complete.